Quick facts about Instant Bond adhesive based on most frequently asked questions:
- Latex/Formaldehyde free.
- Humidity and Temperature – ideal humidity 40-60%, temperature is 73 degrees Fahrenheit or warmer.
- Drying time 1-2 seconds.
Important tip – prior to application, isolate NL before you collect the glue with the fan/lash
If the adhesive doesn’t dry quick enough – please check your room temp and make sure it is set to 73 degrees or warmer.
- Shake your bottle very well every time you are about to dispose a new drop as ingredients tend to separate when the product is standing still for a while. It is advised to shake side to side rather than up and down to prevent the adhesive shooting into the cap.
- After opening keep away from direct light. DO NOT put it in jar with rice/silica balls – it only works for glues with regular drying time (3-6 sec); otherwise, it will dry up the adhesive. DO NOT store in the fridge.
- Retention- with proper application lashes will only shed during the natural shedding cycle. To ensure the proper amount of adhesive is used please dip the extension/fan about 1.5mm-2mm into adhesive.
- Fresh adhesive drop should be disposed of approximately every 20 minutes.
Unopened products can be stored for up to 4 months, maintaining guaranteed freshness.