- Low fume adhesive
- Humidity 10% and up
- Temperature 73° or warmer
- Drying time 0.5-1 sec
- Latex/Formaldehyde free
- Thin viscosity
- For Classic and Volume lash application
- For professional use only
- Shelf life after opening ~ 8 weeks
- Please store in a dark, dry place in an upright position
Quick facts about Pro Level adhesive based on most frequently asked questions:
- Latex/Formaldehyde free.
- Humidity and Temperature – 10% humidity or higher, temperature is 73 degrees Fahrenheit or warmer.
- Drying time 0.5-1 second.
Important tip – prior to application, isolate NL before you collect the glue with the fan/lash.
If adhesive doesn’t dry quick enough – please check your room temp and make sure it is set to 73 degrees or warmer.
- Shake your bottle very well every time you are about to dispose a new drop as ingredients tend to separate when the product is standing still for a while. It is advised to shake side to side rather than up and down to prevent the adhesive shooting into the cap.
- After opening keep away from direct light. DO NOT put it in jar with rice/silica balls – it only works for glues with regular drying time (3-6 sec); otherwise, it will dry up the adhesive. DO NOT store in the fridge.
- Retention- with proper application lashes will only shed during the natural shedding cycle. To ensure the proper amount of adhesive is used please dip the extension/fan about 1.5mm-2mm into adhesive.
- Fresh adhesive drop should be disposed approximately every 20 mins.
- Advised for advanced lash artists due to very rapid drying time.