Pure Bond by LashMakers (Clear Adhesive)
Revolutionary, clear, extremely fast drying adhesive. We just took the ink out of our classic Instant Bond which made this adhesive more concentrated, meaning – faster drying time even in low humidity. It is also time to give a call back to all your clients with ink allergies, no ink – no problem.
Impeccable, medical-grade adhesive. Fast drying time of 1-2 seconds for smooth and quick lash application. Thin, liquid consistency. Original LashMakers formula developed in 2016. By this day actively selling to 57 countries, proudly catering to top salons and lash artists worldwide.
- Low fume adhesive
- Humidity 10% and up
- Temperature 73° or warmer
- Drying time 1-2 sec
- Latex/Formaldehyde free
- Thin viscosity
- For Classic and Volume lash application
- For professional use only
- Shelf life after opening ~ 8 weeks
- Please store in dark, dry place in upright position
Quick facts about Pure Bond adhesive based on most frequently asked questions:
- Latex/Formaldehyde free.
- Humidity and Temperature – 10% humidity or higher, temperature is 73 degrees Fahrenheit or warmer.
- Drying time 1-2 seconds.
Important tip – prior to application, isolate NL before you collect the glue with the fan/lash.
If adhesive doesn’t dry quick enough – please check your room temp and make sure it is set to 73 degrees or warmer.
- Shake your bottle very well every time you are about to dispose a new drop as ingredients tend to separate when the product is standing still for a while. It is advised to shake side to side rather than up and down to prevent the adhesive shooting into the cap.
- After opening keep away from direct light. DO NOT put it in jar with rice/silica balls – it only works for glues with regular drying time (3-6 sec); otherwise, it will dry up the adhesive. DO NOT store in the fridge.
- Retention- with proper application lashes will only shed during the natural shedding cycle. To ensure the proper amount of adhesive is used please dip the extension/fan about 1.5mm-2mm into adhesive.
- Fresh adhesive drop should be disposed approximately every 20 minutes.
Unopened product can be stored for up to 4 months, maintaining guaranteed freshness.