Pure Bond by Lash Makers
Revolutionary, clear, extremely fast drying adhesive. We just took the ink out of our classic Instant Bond which made this adhesive more concentrated meaning – faster drying even in low humidity. It is also time to give a call back to all your clients with ink allergies, no ink – no problem.
Impeccable, medical grade adhesive. Fast drying time of 1-2 seconds for smooth and quick lash application. Clear, liquid consistency.
Lash Maker’s personal all times favorite formula.
• Low fume adhesive
• Humidity 10% and up
• Temperature 73° or warmer
• Drying time 1-2 sec
• Latex/Formaldehyde/Carbon free
• Thin viscosity
• For Classic and Volume lash application
• For professional use only
• Shelf life after opening ~ 8 weeks
• Please store in dark, dry place in upright position
Quick facts about Pure Bond adhesive (based on most frequently asked questions)
- Latex/Formaldehyde/Carbon free
- Humidity and Temperature – this glue gets the job done even in low humidity, 10-15% and up; temp 73 degree Fahrenheit is ideal.
- Drying time 1-2 seconds. Important tip – prior to application, isolate BEFORE you collect the glue with the fan/lash. Even if you isolate in the speed of light it is still time that your adhesive already started crystallizing while you are holding your fan with adhesive on it, will it still stick? Yes. Will it last at its best? No.
- Shake your bottle very well every time you are about to squeeze a new drop as ingredients tend to separate when the product is standing still for a while.
- Do not keep this adhesive in the fridge. Just keep away from direct light. DO NOT put it in jar with rice- it only works for glues with regular drying time (3-6 sec), it Will dry up your glue.
- Retention- with proper application lashes will only shed during the natural shedding cycle.
- Allergies- People may be allergic to any adhesive (majority to carbon), methyl allergy is possible as well, therefore suitable for people with carbon sensitivity.
P.S. – always have 2 bottles available. One to use, another as a back up- there’s nothing sillier than running out of adhesive when you are lashing for a living. Keep away from direct light up to 4 months.